Wednesday, February 18, 2009

xDe kJe..

FACT: about your boyfriend/girlfriend?

- she is my L I F E.she's my heart n soul.no one could pamper me da way she did.

WHAT: happened at 9:00 am today?

- ngah blaja la.kemahiran teknikal.huhu.

ARE YOU: wearing something you borrowed from someone?

- nope.

WHAT: is the last thing someone bought you?

- air.thnks viswas.

WHAT'S: your current problem?

- xde kot.i ngah hepi lg.ngan si DIA. (I.S)

SOMETHING: you say when you are mad?

- f**k u.

DO YOU: crack your knuckles?

- i love it. haha.

DID YOU: cry at all today?

- nope.

ARE YOU: ticklish?

- yes i am.haha.

WHO WAS: the last person you talked to last night before bed?

- mama kot.

DO YOU KNOW: someone who has the same name as you?

- erm ye kot.

WHEN WAS: the last time you really laughed?

- ntah la.smlm kot sbb aq sepak bdk.haha.

DO YOU TRUST: the last guy you were talking to?

- hahaha.ntah la.

LAST: movie watched and with who?

- bee movie.adik.

ARE YOU: afraid of the dark?

- nope.

WHAT: do you always take with you?

- my phne,my wallet..

DO YOU LIKE: messages or comments better?

- Comments, msgs are annoying to be honest.

IN THE PAST WEEK: have you felt sad?

- ade kot.sbb rindu dye.hahahaha.

Are you happy with your life right now?

- i would say yes,alhamdulillah.

Last time you talked to your number one?

- ntah la.ble erk syg.

What about your number two?

-abg aqil.haha.abgku.minggu lps.dye kt asrama la.

Do you wear your feelings all over your face?

- haha.ntah la.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?

- infront arwah my arwah atok.hahaha.ntah la.aq x ingt.

Would you share your drink with a stranger?

- a definite NO.

Would you ever become a vegetarian?

- i couldnt. :DD

Have you ever had a boy best friend?

- Yes.

Girl bestfriend?

- my angel.i.s.

Do people underestimate you?

- yup they really do n why da hell should i care abt what ppl said.

Do you hate being alone?

- nope.sumtimes its better fer me.

What were you doing before this?

- tngok cmnnt n blog my syg.

Will this weekend be a good one?

- i dont no.nope i tink.just bese2 jew.

Who was the last person you ate with?

- cant remember.

Where is your phone?

- in my bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment